The challenge is to come up with a list of books you’ve heard others rave about — books you’ve always agreed you *should* read — but that you’ve continually put off reading “until later”.
Now is the time to get those books read!
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGE RULES:
* You can choose books that you’ve recently heard of IF a bunch of people are raving about how good it is, and how everyone should read it.
* Your list has to have at least 3 books on it. Of course, you can make it much longer than just 3 books. But, you could also just read 3. That’s up to you.
* Yes, your list of books can overlap with other challenges.
* There are no limitations on genre… you can read fiction, nonfiction, religious, secular, etc.
* Audiobooks and E-books ARE allowed
* Your list can change at any time, but the books you add still have to be “raved about” reads
* You do not have to physically own the books on your list — you can add books that you’re going to borrow/buy, too! (I sure have/am!)
* You can join the challenge any time, even if it’s past June 30/08. Just leave a comment on the “Coming Soon!” post.
* You may count ONE book from your list that you finished before the June 30/08 start-date.
* You can continue to add to your list as the challenge progresses, but it must fit with the other rules (above).
BUTTONS FOR YOU TO USE: